1) Prep the paintwork from paint correction
2) Use Oil Zero to degrease the paintwork from residues
3) Pour 1 to 2 drops of Climax Phase 1 on the microfiber given, apply on the paintwork evenly
4) Use the microfiber cloth to wipe off the coating residue after applied on every section
5) Once the whole vehicle has been applied with Climax Phase 1, use a new microfiber cloth to inspect and wipe off coating residues.
* One direction when wiping*
6) After 2 hours of Climax Phase 1, apply Phase 2 following the above step 3 to 5.
7) Best to cure with IR lights after Climax Phase 1 & Phase 2
Please inform us if you are interested in this item. Please contact me by email.
If we can be of further service, please contact us at any time.
We also going to export this new product all over the world.